Thursday, December 2, 2010

Starting Over

Blogging seemed like a good idea.  However, I have lots of those and unless it is combined with a healthy dose of motivation and maybe a little accountability, not much comes of it.  Take this blog for instance....

But I'm back.  I have some motivation and loads of accountability thrown in for good measure.  We're starting over and I don't mean the blog.  We're adopting.  Again.

For those of you that don't know us, a little introduction is in order.  We are Bill and Jana, married 21 years, with 6 amazing children. We have three boys by birth and three girls by adoption.  Taryn and Karsyn were adopted from Vietnam as babies, with Taryn being older by a month.  Eden joined our family 2 years ago and we traveled to China to bring her home.

We will be going back to China for our newest additions to the family. 

So it begins......

2 comments:

  1. Well, keep it up Jana! I want to follow along your journey, so you better keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana! I love it! I'll be following and praying along. Cameron waited on me yesterday at the UPS store, and today he is on a plane to China to get the boys with you guys! I feel so blessed to have had that connection with him and to get to follow your blog today.

    ReplyDelete