Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nothing going on

Currently we are....waiting. It is nearly as boring as this blog. I wish there was more exciting things going on, but there isn't. We are waiting for one important paper to add to our dossier before we can send it to China. Can you guess what we are waiting on? Oh yes! USCIS! Back when they were called INS (at a fraction of the cost I might add) it only took 4 weeks to receive that ever important paper which grants one permission to immigrate a child to the USA. The waiting seems to have gone up in conjunction with the higher fees and added letters in their acronym. However, we are thrilled to say that once we have our I800a, we will ship it right off to wait to be authenticated, then off to China where we will then be waiting for LID, then LOA, then....well, you get the idea.

It is comforting to know that the timing is in God's hands. He has this planned out down to the last shuffle of paper. Gotcha Day has already been orchestrated by a loving Father and I am sure He is as excited as we are to see it come to pass. When I think of it that way, I wouldn't change a moment of the wait. And I will be back to read this again in order to remind myself of that.

1 comment:

  1. Love your thoughts here about waiting . . . Your last paragraph is so poignantly beautiful. Brings a tear. Ah! How I love your heart, Jana. Thank-you for sharing a little of it here with us, and for giving it all away to these kids, your family and God.

    ReplyDelete