So if you are reading this, it is probably because I gave out my blog address and assured you that I would be blogging in China. *As the internet there allows. To my hubby's dismay I have never been able to create the habit of updating our blog except while in China to pick up our new child/children. I read it takes 21 days to actually sustain the new habit. By my count, we will be gone for 18 days. Two of those will be spent on an airplane. So let's just enjoy this while it lasts...
Still, I am glad you are here and hope you enjoy the journey with us. I would have brought you with me if I could. I am serious about that.
Here's a little reminder of the reasons we are traveling so far from home. The picture of Declan is very recent. He is just two months shy of being 3 years old. The picture of Reagan is from about 4 months ago. Reagan will be 2 in December.
I am off to pack! See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment