Jana ...every time I read one of your updates and see the new pics i cry! The boys are just sooo precious! Oh my goodness...it is funny they look nothing like each other but neither is more handsome that the other...Hope I am there(China) soon...our article 5 got picked up Wednesday. I am ready to go now. Ideally I think it would be cool for my TA and CA to miraculously come super fast and I am there with Trevor M. OR Amanda's TA would come miraculously fast and she and Mike would be there with me in Gunagzhou. Nice to dream huh? Praying for you guys...thanks very so much for posting while there...what a gift it is to share your adventure! Those little boys of yours are scrumptious!!!
Great pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's so awesome to see you all!! We keep praying and can't wait to meet the boys in "real-life" (as Annie says)
ReplyDeleteThat picture of them together is so precious :)
ReplyDeleteJana ...every time I read one of your updates and see the new pics i cry! The boys are just sooo precious! Oh my goodness...it is funny they look nothing like each other but neither is more handsome that the other...Hope I am there(China) soon...our article 5 got picked up Wednesday. I am ready to go now. Ideally I think it would be cool for my TA and CA to miraculously come super fast and I am there with Trevor M. OR Amanda's TA would come miraculously fast and she and Mike would be there with me in Gunagzhou. Nice to dream huh? Praying for you guys...thanks very so much for posting while there...what a gift it is to share your adventure! Those little boys of yours are scrumptious!!!
ReplyDeleteSo great to hear they are playing together and trying to out do each other haha! Siblings already :). Love all the pictures!!!
ReplyDelete