Monday, October 17, 2011













6 comments:

  1. So VERY happy to see the picture of both boys in Billy's arms:) They are precious! Jana - you are definately outnumbered there:) haha Praying for the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new pictures! Praying things go smoothly and you have more fun on the trip getting to know you two new little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sheehan family! I don't know how many times I said "oh" and "so sweet" looking at these pictures! What beautiful boys you have added to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jana! Those boys are crazy adorable!!! Like Declan, Reagan is just SO handsome! They are going to get way too much attention when you're making your Costco trips! I agree with your baby bird theory too. Seemed to work that way for us. Besides, your arms would break off if they both preferred you to hold them. So extremely happy for all of you! And praying for blessings to continue!
    I'm too lazy to sign in, so I'm posting anonymously. ;)
    - Wendy C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is ABSOLUTELY adorable!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing so many pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jana, its Shelly! Today is tuesday and I finally got on to see the new pictures of Reagan. I was wondering if you had gotten him yet! Oh my word. He is little. He is cute. I hope all goes ok. I remember feeling overwhelmed when I was there too. I have been thinking so much of you. I love the photos you have been posting. Wait till mark gets home tonight and sees Reagan! Let us know what the girls are saying on Skype back home. Love, shelly

    ReplyDelete