...but it was still airline food.
We left bright and early Sunday morning for Seattle. It was a 3.5 hour drive broken up by 4 potty-breaks and one food stop. James chauffeured us there and I must take a minute to give him a big "Thank you!" for that.
The plane ride was a bit cramped but pretty smooth. I was encouraged by the lovely looking menu, but that was the fanciest thing about the meal. "Vegetables" turned out to be a lima bean mix. Incidentally, I haven't laid eyes on a lima bean since our airplane trip home from getting Eden.
This was Jarrrett's first meal on an airplane. He was pretty excited about it and ate it all and some of mine too. He loved the individual video screens and watched 3 movies on the way over.
The pilot asked for a Dr. or an RN at some point during the flight. Delanita had been dreading that, but her professionalism kicked in and she got right up and helped out the passenger needing assistance. She later said she was nervous, but I could never tell. The gal that passed out was fine.
We made the rest of the trip without incident, unless you count the one with the bidet that may or may not have happened in the Tokyo airport.....


No comments:
Post a Comment