Sunday, October 9, 2011

Next stop China! Well, actually it's Seattle and then Tokyo. But then the next stop is China! We are looking forward to sleeping all the way there or dozing- whatever we can manage. We left behind three beautiful, sad, little girls. They are planning therapeutic shopping trips with Grandma to help them make it through the hard times. Of course, Grandma is wise enough to see through them. She will let them get away with it anyway...

If you were lucky enough to get a beautiful sovenier folder, I want to tell you what comes with it. Partial custody of said milking-this-for-the-shopping girls. Congratulations and Thank you. We are grateful for your help. I can assure you they will not fall apart if you say, "No". They have heard it once or twice before :-).

Thank you all for your prayers and support. We love you!

Billy and Jana

1 comment:

  1. In your picture above, it is a little hard to separate the parents from the kids! You both look so young. I am excited to watch the blog, pray for all of you, and read all the news of the little boys.

    ReplyDelete